This fine handcrafted side table is an exclusive design piece, which combines its minimalist, Nordic-style appearance with quality traditional details, carved one by one into the surface of the wood, giving it its own unmistakable artisan value. The main structure, made of thin and elegant iron lines, combines perfectly with the square piece of the top, made of natural recycled teak and in black in this case.
A sustainable and original piece of furniture, with an ethnic yet sober air, which will look great in the living room, kitchen or bedroom, in uncluttered environments and with other industrial style elements. Also available with the wood in the original colour.
- Width: 40 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Height: 45 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes