This incredible side table is the ideal piece of furniture for wood lovers. With its minimalist and vintage design it manages to combine style and functionality to perfection, giving prominence to the wooden slats that surround its cylindrical shape. This teak wood, recovered and recycled from old constructions in Indonesia, gives a sustainable value to the piece, which makes it even more authentic and complete.
The top of this round table is made of iron in black, giving an elegant touch and an exquisite finish to the Bidal. It will look great in the living room or in the bedroom, in combination with other wooden furniture and with different natural tones that follow the line of the ovation and respect towards nature.
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Height: 42 cm
- Weight: 32 kg
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Iron
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes