The Bima Black is a real lady side table. Elegant and slender, entirely in black and with a minimalist and ergonomic design that makes it adaptable to any environment, as well as very easy to move and change places, so it can be a useful piece of furniture in different corners and moments of the day.
Made with natural recycled teak and iron, this round table is a modern piece ideal for modern environments or in combination with other wooden furniture, creating an original and fresh aura. We recommend completing the look with an oversized neutral or light-coloured rug, to bring comfort and warmth as well as highlighting this dark-toned piece.
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Height: 45 cm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes