The Cora 220 TV stand includes 3 drawers and stands out for its naturalness. A TV stand made of natural recycled teak wood and rope, with a rustic style and smooth finishes. You will love its natural braided rope drawers, which, in combination with the recycled teak wood, produce a beautiful minimalist visual effect. A TV stand that is not too deep and stands on two very elegant, originally placed metal legs, creating an ideal aesthetic.
It belongs to the Cora collection, which stands out for its characteristic braiding handmade by our expert craftsmen. The ecological paper rope weave, together with the natural recycled teak structure recovered from old disused buildings in Java and the iron, make the Cora pieces a perfect ally for those who love sustainable design. A handcrafted TV stand that can be used in large living rooms or bedrooms, and will always look good, thanks to its adaptability.
- Width: 220 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Height: 49 cm
- Weight: 62 kg
- Leg height : 22 cm
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, rope, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes