The Cora WI 220 sideboard stands out for its minimalist naturalness. A beautiful sideboard with a rustic style and smooth finishes, handcrafted in natural recycled teak wood, rope and iron. The whole structure of the sideboard, including the two upper drawers, is made of recycled teak wood, except for the original iron legs. The rope lined doors accentuate that point of soft contrast that we like so much.
It belongs to the Cora collection, which stands out for its characteristic braiding, handmade by our expert craftsmen. The ecological paper rope weave, together with the iron legs and the natural recycled teak structure recovered from old disused buildings in Java, make the Cora pieces a perfect ally for those who love sustainable design. An ideal sideboard for charming hallways, corridors, bathrooms or bedrooms.
- Width: 220 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Height: 82 cm
- Weight: 125 kg
- Leg height : 17 cm
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, rope, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes