The Cora WW 110 sideboard stands out for its minimalist naturalness. A beautiful sideboard with a rustic style and smooth finishes, handcrafted in natural recycled teak wood and rope. The whole structure of the sideboard is made of recycled teak wood, including the original legs and the two upper drawers. The rope lined doors give that point of soft contrast that we like so much.
It belongs to the Cora collection, which stands out for its characteristic braiding, handmade by our expert craftsmen. The ecological paper rope weave, together with the natural recycled teak structure recovered from old disused buildings in Java, make the Cora pieces a perfect ally for those who love sustainable design. An ideal sideboard for a charming entrance hall, hallway, bathroom or bedroom.
- Width: 110 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Height: 82 cm
- Weight: 68 kg
- Leg height : 17 cm
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Recovered teak, rope
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Recovered teak
- Leg finish: Water-based
- Type of leg protection: Water-based
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes