The Erosi 110 black sideboard stands out for its adaptability to any space and a truly authentic decorative style. A vertical sideboard in natural recycled teak wood in black. It has a rustic style, straight lines and Japanese-style sliding doors, behind which are hidden comfortable and functional shelves, also made of teak wood.
It belongs to the Erosi family, characterised by the use of noble and sustainable materials embellished by the unmistakable marks of the erosion of time. A sideboard made of teak wood recovered from old disused buildings in Indonesia, which gives it that authentic personality, despite the simplicity of its design. The perfect versatile and functional addition to any room.
- Width: 110 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Height: 130 cm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Leg height : 29 cm
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Recovered teak
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Recovered teak
- Leg finish: Water-based
- Type of leg protection: Water-based
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes