The Kalak 50 side table is a sober and minimalist piece. It is part of the Kalak collection, together with the Kalak 80 coffee table and another side table, the Kalak 60. This collection is characterised by its rustic finish, honouring the natural texture of the wood, and by its presentation in black.
Fine lines and simple design provide a very elegant touch wherever they are. In addition, this model is highly functional due to the lateral position of its leg. Made entirely of natural recycled teak, recovered from old disused buildings in Indonesia and handcrafted, so they are pieces with a lot of value. This rectangular table is ideal for both classic and modern living rooms, especially with greyish and white tones. It can be combined with its collection sisters to bring coherence and union to the decoration of the room.
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 30 cm
- Height: 40 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Recovered teak
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Recovered teak
- Leg finish: Water-based
- Type of leg protection: Water-based
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes