The Kyro is a rustic side table, a perfect mix of vintage and classic style, with an original cut and three legs. This side table is made entirely of natural recycled teak wood, so it not only has a rural and jungle look, but it is all nature itself. Furthermore, this teak is reclaimed from old disused buildings in Java, Indonesia, so we give it a second life by handcrafting it.
A fully-fledged sustainable product for wood lovers. This round table will look great in any space, thanks to its versatility and simple design, and it can be combined with other products in the same natural wood tone or with other rustic furniture.
- Width: 40 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Height: 40 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Recovered teak
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Recovered teak
- Leg finish: Water-based
- Type of leg protection: Water-based
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes