The perfect design is all about finding the right balance between aesthetics and functionality, which is why we can say that the Lap is a side table that has it all. Its industrial style design, combining a wooden top with slim black iron legs, makes this rectangular table a very versatile decorative and utilitarian item.
The wood of the table top is natural recycled teak, reclaimed from old buildings in Java, Indonesia, and handcrafted. Thanks to its ergonomic shape, which can be adapted inclusively with other furniture, you will be able to enjoy the Lap in different rooms and for different purposes, and it will be ideal to have it next to the sofa, next to another table, or even in the office or bedroom.
- Width: 31 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- Height: 50 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes