A sideboard in natural recycled teak wood and four sober square iron legs that hold it firmly from the ground. A teak wood sideboard with a row of upper drawers and a row of lower compartments, perfect for storing whatever you need.
From the Lox family, creators of luxury designs with noble materials, but always thinking about everyday use. This handcrafted sideboard has been handmade by our artisans from teak recovered from old disused buildings in Java, Indonesia. Perfect for rooms of all sizes and demanding decorative styles.
- Width: 160 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Height: 74 cm
- Weight: 78 kg
- Leg height : 21 cm
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes