The unrepeatable Onetwo 110: a sideboard in natural recycled teak wood on an iron structure that is simply unique if we want to achieve an aesthetic that is as elegant as it is functional. A design piece that combines the presence of natural teak wood with the black colour of iron, giving a sense of volatility and space, as well as firmness.
It is part of the Onetwo collection, which is characterised by the combination of thin black iron structures with fine elements of natural recycled teak wood. Achieving a Nordic, modern and versatile style. For those in love with naturalness, with a classic design that adapts to any style. Our craftsmen forge the iron and handcraft each piece of recycled teak wood from old disused buildings in Java, Indonesia. The space underneath the teak wood sideboard has an open space on an iron base, which makes it very practical as well as elegant. Ideal for a triumphant entrance and a welcoming feeling when arriving home.
- Width: 110 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Height: 78 cm
- Weight: 52 kg
- Leg height : 20 cm
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes