The ONETWO 150 outdoor coffee table is characterised by its perfect balance between elegance and functionality. A coffee table in two parts that merge: the refined wrought iron structure in rectangular shape and the teak wood top, formed by wide slats placed lengthwise and with a small gap between them, so that the wood breathes naturally with changes in humidity and temperature.
It is part of the ONETWO collection, which is characterised by the combination of thin black iron structures with fine elements of natural recycled teak wood, achieving a Nordic, modern and versatile style. For those in love with naturalness, with a classic design that adapts to any style. Our craftsmen forge the iron and handcraft each piece of recycled teak wood from old disused buildings in Java, Indonesia. Perfect as a coffee table for relaxing after-dinner seating for outdoor seating in large gardens or terraces.
- Width: 150 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
- Height: 35 cm
- Weight: 25kg
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Untreated solid reclaimed teak - iron
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes