This TV stand has 3 drawers and stands out for its minimalism and functionality. It is part of the Onetwo collection, characterized by combining thin black iron structures with fine elements of natural recycled teak wood, achieving a Nordic, modern and versatile style. The recycled teak has been recovered from old disused buildings in Java, Indonesia, and has been handcrafted.
This piece of furniture consists of a top with two large drawers, plus an iron shelf at the base that gives you more space to place the objects you want. Lightweight and minimalist in appearance, and with a strong presence due to its two-metre length, the Onetwo 200 will fit perfectly in various types of living rooms, giving it a unique and cosy Nordic style.
- Width: 200 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Height: 40 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Leg height : 20 cm
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes