The Solo sideboard is characterized by its sobriety. A sideboard made of recycled teak wood and iron, with two slatted legs that elegantly support it from the floor. In addition to the two central drawers, the two compartments with doors at the ends make it a very functional sideboard.
From the Solo family, in which no greater prominence is sought than the presence and natural charm of the piece of furniture itself, creating pieces that are true jewels. Each piece is handcrafted by our expert craftsmen from sustainably reclaimed iron and teak from old buildings in Java, Indonesia. Ideal for a truly practical service in the room of your choice, in addition to the design, which will certainly not go unnoticed.
- Width: 208 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Height: 74 cm
- Weight: 73 kg
- Leg height : 21 cm
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes