This almost two meter high reclaimed wood and iron shelf is an elegant and delicate piece that will help you decorate and at the same time organize in an aesthetic and minimalist way. The items of the TOTEM collection - characterized by combining thin black iron frames with fine elements of natural reclaimed teak wood in a slim body- achieve a powerful modern Nordic style while perfectly blending functionality and design.
Reclaimed teak has been recovered from old abandoned buildings in Java, (Indonesia) and carefully handcrafted. You will find the design of the TOTEM SHELVES very practical, with its spacious open shelves on four levels. Thanks to its industrial and versatile look, this shelf will make a great addition to any room.
- Width: 80 cm
- Depth: 30 cm
- Height: 195 cm
- Weight: 36 kg
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Materials: Reclaimed teak, iron
- Main material: Recovered teak
- Envelope material: Recovered teak
- Leg material: Iron
- Leg finish: Powder coating
- Type of leg protection: Powder coating
- Made from recycled materials : Yes
- Made from natural materials : Yes